Date: February 12-13, 2013
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
The vision of Child and Youth Finance International (CYFI) is that all children and youth realize their full potential as economic citizens. For CYFI, economic citizenship is essential for social and economic well-being of children, families, communities, and countries.
The main objectives for the meeting were as follows:
- Establish the core participants and terms of membership to the Education and Academics working groups
- Review the CYFI database for the CYFI Movement.
- Establish the priority countries for the CYFI network in 2013 and coordinate activities amongst working group members accordingly
- Consensus on the key indicators for the CYFI Theory of Change and revisions to the CYFI Education Framework
- Looking at potential research studies for 2013
- Examining emerging interventions in education and access and their potential impact on the Movement
- Determine the working group outputs for 2013, including participation in CYFI week (March 15-22nd) and the International Summit (Istanbul May 7-9th )