Date: October 17, 2017, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Location: Brown School, Hillman Hall, Clark-Fox Forum, Washington University in St. Louis
Join Carrie Pettus-Davis, PhD, co-editor and co-author of “Smart Decarceration: Achieving Criminal Justice Transformation in the 21st Century,” for a reading and discussion with these panelists:
- Dan Isom, PhD, retired chief of police, City of St. Louis
- George Lombardi, former director of Missouri Department of Corrections
- Stacey Lannert, women’s health coordinator, Office on Women’s Health – Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Sterling Brown, assistant dean of students, St. Louis University High
- Annie Grier, project manager, Smart Decarceration Initiative
Panelists will also take questions from the audience.
This event is free and open to the public.
To register, please click here.