Date: May 28, 2015
Location: Regional Arts Commission, St. Louis, MO
For the Sake of All
Improving the health and well-being of African Americans in St. Louis
Please join us for the third of six Community Action Forums: Investing in Coordinated School Health
May 28, 2015
Registration: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Program: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Regional Arts Commission
6128 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63112
This forum will focus on action steps for investing in coordinated school health for all K-12 students. The evening’s agenda will include a discussion with education, health, and youth development leaders and the release of our Discussion Guide and Action Toolkit to help you implement policies and programs in your communities.
Light refreshments will be provided. The event is free and open to the public. Registration is required.
Featured speakers include:
- Rebeccah Bennett, MPP, Founder and Principal, Emerging Wisdom LLC and InPower Institute (Moderator)
- Tiffany Anderson, EdD, Superintendent of Schools, Jennings School District
- Sarah Cole, DO, Medical Director, Mercy Clinic, Roosevelt High School
- Flint W. Fowler, PhD, President, Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis
- Sarah Garwood, MD, Physician, The SPOT (Supporting Positive Opportunities with Teens)
- Margie Vandeven, PhD, Commissioner of Education, Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
Follow us on Twitter @4theSakeofAll and join the conversation using hashtag #CSH4allSTL