WORK, FAMILIES AND PUBLIC POLICY
A Biweekly Brown Bag Seminar Series
Topics Relating to Labor, Households, Health Care, Law and Social Welfare
- September 18 Brent Hickman, Washington University in St. Louis, “Disentangling Motivation and Study Productivity as Drivers of Adolescent Human Capital Formation: Evidence from a Field Experiment and Structural Analysis”
- October 2 Amitabh Chandra, Harvard University, “Alternative Paths to Universal Health Insurance Coverage in America”
- October 16 Martin Luccioni, Washington University in St. Louis, “Group or Individual Teacher Bonuses? An Estimation of the Potential Gains”
- October 30 Christopher Ruhm, University of Virginia, “Policies, Behaviors, and Covid-19 Deaths”
- November 13 Karen Benjamin Guzzo, University of North Carolina, “Fertility Goals in the Later Childbearing Years”
- November 27 Limor Golan, Washington University in St. Louis, “Juvenile Crime, Education and Expungement Policy”
For more information, contact:
- Bob Pollak, at (314) 935-4918, email: email@example.com or
- Michael Sherraden, at (314) 935-6691, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by: The Olin Business School, the George Warren Brown School of Social Work, the Center for Social Development, the Department of Economics, and the College of Arts and Sciences.
Room courtesy of the Economics Department. Coffee and cookies will be provided.